Sophie offers Naturopathic and Nutritional consultations, which are individualised to your specific needs. Naturopathy is a traditional, holistic approach to wellness. The Naturopathic medicine principles are based upon treating each person as an individual and treating the whole person. As Naturopaths, we are trained to seek the underlying cause of disease, rather than merely suppressing a client’s symptoms.
Alongside healing our clients and improving overall wellbeing, there is a strong emphasis on education and prevention. At the end of the day, our wish is that you’re able to prevent future illnesses. Therefore, with each session you will receive information about lifestyle and nutritional modifications which will assist in improving your health and preventing any future illness.
Naturopaths use a range of tools to support healing. These include nutritional recommendations, lifestyle recommendations, prescribing nutraceuticals, herbal medicine and flower essences to support emotional clearances.
Conditions commonly treated, but not limited to include:
- Women’s Health & Hormones
- Fertility & Preconception Care
- Men’s Health
- Anxiety & Depression
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Acne, Eczema and other skin conditions
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Thyroid Conditions
- Sleep Problems
- Gut Disorders
- Weight Management
- Chronic Pain
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Food Allergies & Intolerances
- Weight Management
- Children’s Health
- Immune Health
- Allergies and Hayfever
- General lack of Vitality and Fatigue
- Genetics (such as MTHFR and Pyrroluria)
- Metabolic Disorder
Get in touch with me to discuss how we can help you!
Testing included in your session:
- Tongue Analysis
- Nail Analysis
- BP Measurement
- Body Mass Index Measurement
- Iris Analysis
Optional extras include:
- Nutrient Deficiency and Dietary Analysis $50
- Zinc Tally Test $10
- Iridology Report $40
COMPLIMENTARY HEALTH DISCOVERY CALL
FOLLOW UP CONSULTATION
CONSULTATION FOR COUPLES
HICAPs available on-site for private health insurance cover.
We offer the following pathology testing, if suitable for you:
- Full Blood Pathology
- Saliva Hormones – Testing Female and Male Sex Hormones
- Saliva Hormones- Testing Adrenal/Cortisol Hormones
- Thyroid Profile – Comprehensive
- CDSA – Stool Analysis and Digestive Health
- Parasite Screening Stool Sample
- IgG Food Intolerance Testing
- Environmental Allergen Profile
- Neuroendocrine Profile – For Mood Disorders, Anxiety, Depression, Sleep issues, Genetic
- Smart DNA Testing- DNA profile and GUT DNA profile
- SIBO Breath Testing
- Auto-Immune Screening
- Coeliac Pathology Screening: Gene and Antibodies
- Hair Mineral Analysis
- Heavy Metal Screening
- MTHFR Gene Testing
- Intestinal Permeability Testing
The beauty about Naturopathic medicine, is that prescriptions are completely personalised, and vary from client to client.
Saying this, whether you simply take nutritional and lifestyle advice, or whether you add your prescriptions is always up to you. We will discuss what will be most beneficial for YOU during your consult.
Herb prices are as follows:
100ml (1 week) herb mix – $25
200ml (2 week) herb mix – $45
400ml (4 week) herb mix – $90
Nutraceuticals vary in price.